Fighting For The Rights Of My Clients
When you’re charged with a crime, it’s important to remember that you have the right to defend yourself. I advocate for clients throughout Colorado and do everything in my power to protect them. When you retain my services, you can expect honest, compassionate representation.
Experience In Many Areas Of The Law
Without the right attorney by your side, you could be giving up the rights to which you are entitled. I have handled thousands of criminal cases. I know how the legal system works, and I take a hands-on approach in order to help my clients. I learned how to fight for people in court while working as a public defender. I will not shy away from a challenge and will do everything I can to fight for your future. I have represented clients facing the following types of cases:
- DUI (both misdemeanors and felonies): When charged with any kind of DUI, I can help you explore options that allow you to potentially protect your license.
- Drug crimes: From possession to trafficking, I will provide an aggressive defense that allows you to take full advantage of the options available to you.
- Criminal trespassing: I can help you determine how best to approach trespassing charges and potentially minimize the consequences you are facing.
- Assault and battery: These are serious crimes, and can carry significant penalties, so it is important to have an experienced attorney to take on assault or battery charges.
- Appeals: I will review the evidence in your case to determine if there are any opportunities available to us to contest your conviction.
- Homicide: If you are charged with murder or homicide, do not talk to police until we have had a chance to discuss your case.
From beginning to end, I can answer all your questions and concerns. My goal is to take some of the burden off your shoulders. I understand how important it is to protect your reputation. These charges can ruin your reputation, your career and your family. I am here to make sure that doesn’t happen. I will do everything I can to reach the best possible result. I also have experience in post-conviction matters. I will never just leave you hanging. Having a lawyer in your corner is the best way to protect yourself.
Act Now – Call Today
In these cases, time is of the essence. The sooner you talk to a knowledgeable attorney, the better. Call my office in Grand Junction at 970-716-8362 to schedule a consultation. You can also email me by filling out this contact form online.